Monday, March 1, 2010

Maxtin has RSV again and has had a really hard few days. Here he is being a "big" boy and having a breathing treatment. We had to take his clothes off because he had a low grade fever that I could not get rid of no matter what I did and his little body was on fire. What a trooper he is!! I mean, pneumonia at 18 days, RSV in October, bronchitis in December and now RSV again. When he gets a cold I can be sure it is going to turn into something much more.
Ahh, look at that smile!! Here he is starting to feel better. The first smile I've seen in a few days, boy I love his smile!!!

2 comments:

clair said...

Maxtin is a strong little guy! I'm glad that he is feeling better. A brake from illness is just what the doc. ordered. :)

Esther said...

How sad! I hope he gets feeling better soon. Poor little guy. It sounds like he is a strong kid.