Tuesday, March 23, 2010

True Love

I just wanted to tell the world (or whoever may be reading my blog) what a wonderful husband I have!! Right now he is in Wyoming probably unloading his "oily" (as Judd says it) after spending the night in his truck (which he does every night, Sun-Thurs and then comes home Friday evening) with a heater that isn't working. And yes, it was cold last night!! And he does this all for me, Cora, Judd and Max!! Does he like being away from us? NO!! Do we like having him gone? Absolutely not!!! (We usually cry every Sunday when we drop him off. We try to be brave (Judd & I, Cora always is) but we usually aren't.) But he wants us to have a better life and by that I do not mean anything extravagant, really he wants me to be able to stay home with our kiddies. And for that I love him even more!!! I know a lot of men have to work like this (my mom tells me stories of my Grandpa going away for work and then coming home on the weekends or every so often) but it means a lot to me that he does what he has to to provide for us. Even if it means he is not with us every night and he doesn't have the comforts we have (warm house, nice comfy bed, sleep, hot meals, etc..). He is such a wonderful man and I am one lucky girl to have him!!! I look forward to the day when he can be home more with us and we can enjoy being with him every day!! I love you honey!!!

1 comment:

Esther said...

That is such a sweet post. That would be so hard to have him gone so much. It is definately a sacrifice for everyone.